pic

pic

Friday 27 September 2013

Bill and Bono

Here's a couple of clips which will hopefully give you a wee Friday giggle. First up is Bono impersonating Bill Clinton at a conference in New York earlier this week- apparently Bill was running a bit late and Bono grabbed his chance! I gotta say, he had that husky Southern drawl down to a tee!


 Then a day or two later, old Billy boy got his own back on the Piers Morgan show, and even though his Irish accent may have been somewhat lacking, he definitely showed he was up for the craic! I reckon that pair have shared a whiskey or three on occasion- wouldn't you love to be a fly on the wall at that party!?



Anyway, love to stay and chat but I must fly- we're off to Donegal for the weekend and the important stuff (wellies, warm jumpers and prosecco) are all packed...oh, and the big ol' batch of Rocky Road I made last night is in too-what can I say? I got it covered!
Happy Friday lovelies xxx

2 comments: