|Gotta love that smile!|
|At his happiest-helping daddy|
1. 'Why do vampires' collars go up to here?' (pointing at the rear top of his head) Ermmm-To look scarier??!!
2. 'Why do adults know everything and children don't?' They don't actually, they just think they do....
3. While getting dressed for school- 'Why do you have to wear your tie round your neck? Why not round your head?' Emmmmmmm, Just because.....
4. How are you able to see through glass?' Ask your daddy, he's very clever.
5. 'When God made the world and it was empty, where did the babies come from, because there were no mummies and daddies?' That's a really good question, let's come back to it when we've more time. Cheerios or Weetabix?
And a few of his thoughts on the world in general...
6. Shaking his head, after listening intently to 'The Three Bears', 'They should have locked their door.' Good sound advice.
7. Can I have my own water bottle because I usually have a lot of backwash? Noooooo problem!
8. On hearing of an upcoming school disco- 'Oh no, I've hardly any moves! I'm going to have to practice.' And he did.
9. At Christmas 'I love mince pies. Did Cormac get one too? Or was it just me? I love mince pies.' Because as everyone knows, it's all the sweeter when it's just you!
10. When I go into space I'm going in a rocket and not just with a jet pack cos otherwise I think I'd burn my back.' Personally, I'd go for that option too.
|A Rory original-he called it 'A Monster Waving' . Privately, we thought it looked a little less wholesome. Either way, we got it framed and it's hanging in the loo.|