pic

pic

Wednesday 31 July 2013

Looky-likey


I got a text from my friend Nuala last night, telling me that she  thought I looked just like Bernice from Emmerdale. Now, I  don't watch Emmerdale myself- it was always on that little bit too early and anyway I'm  completely loyal to EastEnders, and one soap's enough for anyone, but I was immediately keen to know what this Bernice looked like all the same.

 Then I  remembered that a parent at school had told me the very same thing a few months before, but slightly worryingly, it had gone in one ear and out the other. However, I do recall mildly hoping that her name wasn't Bernice Dingle, because even I knew that the entire Dingle clan had fallen out of the ugly tree and hit every single branch on the way down. Yes,  I know that its what's inside that counts, but I'm still vain enough to hope that Bernice didn't resemble Heather from EastEnders.

I'm sooooo taking this one...















So, it was with a frisson of apprehension that I asked Mr Google for images of  Bernice from
Emmerdale....and was really very pleasantly surprised. Of course some photos were better than others, and obviously I've selected the best for here, but still, I was most relieved and mucho flattered..... especially as I'm up to my eyeballs in PMT, and therefore feeling decidedly frumpy, so this casual little Bernice themed text from Nuala *blows kisses* was timed to perfection.


Possibly more accurate...but still!
Go on then, squint if you have to....

2 comments: