pic

pic

Wednesday 16 March 2011

Day 0- Starting with a Personal Trainer tomorrow and Totally Bricking It! Read on for details if you're nosy...

9th March

Day 0-Starting with a personal Trainer tomorrow and totally bricking it. Never done anything like this before so to keep me focused (and make it harder to give up!) I'm going to write it down..on FB..I won't lie..much. My trainer is Damien Denny, my friend's husband-so far so blah. He's also a professional boxer of 20 years AND he trained Daniel Day Lewis for The Boxer movie-no pressure there then.!! He's his work cut out for him-I walk 3 miles, 3 times a week,major baby belly going on and then some. My goals are simple -in 6 weeks I hope to have a)lost a bit of weight b) run the length of myself c)not have embarrassed myself too much in the process. Prep so far has included a 100m run after which I nearly vomited, the purchase of new trainers and an industrial strength sports bra (I know he's no stranger to the odd black eye but really!)So wish me luck and I'll keep you posted on my progress or lack thereof. Emma PS The bedtime story chosen by Cormac tonight was 'Who Ate All The Pies?' Could it be a sign?

No comments:

Post a Comment