pic

pic

Friday 30 November 2012

It had to be Shoe....


Today's a good day, for not only is it Friday which always gives it an edge over, say, a Tuesday, but I had coffee, craic and home made muffins with good friends-a perfect combination, don't you think?  Friday also means NO HOMEWORK which we ALL love, so I've just popped in 'Stuart Little' for the little 'uns and now I'm about to catch up on those 'Housewives of NYC.' Better and better, non?

And if THAT'S not enough, Himself and myself are off out on a date tonight. Yay!!  There'll be candlelight and steaks and wine and with no nappywipesbibtoycarssippycup,  I'll even get to carry that little fancy handbag instead of my usual  enormous sack. I know! My cup runneth over and I'm excited-can you tell?

Yes, they ARE hairy too!
So, with all that going on already, you can imagine that it was almost TOO much to bear, when I came home to find these little beauties waiting patiently for me. Sparkles, spikes, zebra print AND in the sale. Sure, it would surely have been a sin not to!
 Come to Mamma, my precious darlings.....Now the only question is, which ones to wear tonight??
More is more, I say!

Have a fabulous, frivolous Friday, my Loveliesxxx

13 comments:

  1. one pair going, then the other pair coming home, sparkles going zebra for home...

    THen leave them at my house...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh it's the pink ones for me! GORGEOUS and perfect for kicking hubby under the table if he's being cheeky/but not perfect for footsie. Very envious - have a great night! :) ax

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha- love it- useful and practical as well!

      Delete
  3. What that sounds like a perfect little Friday you've got going on there! Oh and if I have to choose between either of these....I'm going for the zebra print....but if you can have both then go for it! Loving your blog btw. Just filled in for email subscription :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was just lovely Suzanne and glad you like the shoes- I kept them both :-)

      Delete
  4. See you?
    See glam?
    Same thing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very fabulous indeed! Hope you both had a great night.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very fabulous shoes indeed!! My daughter found a site - sorry if this is old news - 'everything £5.com' and I got fab shoes there - black 'suede' with red 'suede' heels & bows! my only concern about yours is that they were on the TABLE!!! what about the supposed bad luck?? Or is that just a superstition people of my age have? i had to leave my comment as anon because I couldn't do it otherwise but I am not some mad anonomous stalker - I emailed you a few weeks ago about us sharing our birthdays - Margaret. hope you had a fab Friday night x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Margaret and no, I haven't heard of that site...but I'm off to check it out right now! Oh and I know, you're right about the table-my friend always tells me off about that!

    ReplyDelete